Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

19 of 31: Galaxy Nails


Howdy, everyone!  I've got some galaxy nails for you today.  I've done galaxies once before and so I wanted to try something with a different color palette this time.  I went for the darker side of things...whaddya think?


 I don't think I can even begin to list all the colors I used.  I know I started, once again, with 2 coats of Sonia Kashuk in Rock Star but after that it gets a little fuzzy lol  I had a lot of trouble with this manicure and had to start over once.  I'll include a list at the end of this post if you're interested in knowing exactly which colors I used.  Galaxy nails are really one of my favorite manicures ever.  The way the colors sponge on and look kind of like a mess until that top coat goes on is just magic every time!  There are tons of tutorials for this technique online and it's pretty easy to do, so grab as many colors as you want and give it a try...you know you want to!

Colors used:
NYC Long wearing in Luxury Lime Creme
Milani 3D Holographic in 3D
Milani Jewel FX in Gold 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in For Sher-bert
Sally Hansen Diamond Strong in Something Blue
Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine in French White Creme
Wet 'n' Wild Megalast in I Need a Refresh-Mint

I think that's everything!  Thanks so much for reading and check out tomorrow's challenge; water marble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!