Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

18 of 31: Half Moon Nails


Howdy!  It's a half-moon manicure challenge today...here are mine!


Two coats of Sonia Kashuk's Rock Star to start.  I followed that with a gradient using Essie's Bangle Jangle and The Nailasaurus's Gradient Tutorial. When that was dry, I free-handed some half moons again in Bangle Jangle.  I got the idea from a photo I saw on Pinterest, but unfortunately, it wasn't linked back to the original website, so if you know who came up with this idea, let me know so I can throw some credit their way ;)

As always, thanks so much for reading and tune in tomorrow for Galaxy Nails (which I've already done twice for this challenge and may have to redo again tomorrow...the Force is not with me tonight, sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!