Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Emily de Molly: Dark Forces


Howdy all!  Sunday evening posts always leave me a little sad cuz it means that the weekend is just about over.  However, it is impossible to be too sad whilst wearing the fabulousness I have on my nails today!  Some of you know of my obsession with Emily de Molly's "Forces" polishes.  I now own all three...there's just something about knocking out a lemming that makes your day a bit brighter, yes?  :)

Anyway, on to the polish pics!



Dark Forces is a black jelly jam-packed with holographic silver glitters in several sizes of hexes and large dots.  Oh how she sparkles in the light!


I really don't have a lot to say about this polish.  It's wonderful!  The formula is great, easy application, no dragging or balding with the glitters.  I'm wearing 3 coats in these photos which gives full opacity.


It's like having a galaxy of tiny, colorful planets on your fingertips!  The depth and the layering of the glitters are so lovely.  



In my experience so far, Emily de Molly polishes are really worth the price.  They retail (on Llarowe) for $13-$15 for a 12ml bottle.  I've swatched the other "Forces" polishes here and here, if you'd like to take a gander at their gloriousness as well.

Thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I think this one is my favorite, but then I always liked black polish with a whole lot of bling! Happy that you got your lemmings out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crazy about this polish. So happy you nailed it that weekend! You really lucked out.

    Just BEAUTIFUL, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!