Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Let Your Garter Down


Howdy, everyone!  Just a quick swatch tonight.  This is another polish from the Ulta set I bought a few days ago.


Let Your Garter Down is a black-based polish with tons of sparkly blue glitter.  I'm fighting with the sun again, so if I manage to get some better photos of this tomorrow, I'll replace these indoor ones.  In any case, this polish is really pretty!  I'm digging these dark polishes lately, not sure why.  The formula on this one was much the same as Underneath It All.  I've used 2 coats here with a top coat of Seche Vite to counteract the slightly gritty finish.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!