Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Scalloped Manicure



Howdy, everyone!  Just a really quick post, as I'm headed out the door for brunch at one of my favorite spots!


This is 3 coats of Unicorn by Sinful Colors, allowed to dry and used my craft scissors to cut up some scalloped pieces of tape.  Placed the tape and then applied a coat of Secret Peri-Wink-le by China Glaze.  This photo isn't a great representation of the colors.  The China Glaze has a bit more purple to it, but at least you can see the design.  I'm lovin' this one!  Can't wait to try with other colors and maybe with more colors on the nail together.

Be looking out for some great new manicures at Over The TopCoat!  I made another Ulta run on Friday and then, Saturday at work, a fantastically giving customer brought me some her own polish stash as a gift!  All in all, I think I have about 25 new shades to try out...it'll be a very exciting week for me!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!