Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Scalloped Jelly Sandwich Manicure


Howdy, everyone!  I know it's been a few days since my last post and I'm sorry for that.  I've been working some extra hours this week so I've been too pooped when I get home to post!  But I do have something new for you today.  Here's where I started with this one:


So I finally broke down and bought a bottle of Revlon's Royal at Ulta last week.  I've been coveting it simply forever and, even with their copyright issues, I just had to have it.  So here, I applied one coat of Royal, followed by a coat of China Glaze's Ray-diant and then another coat of Royal to make a lovely jelly sandwich.  Royal really is a beautiful polish...but, boy! does it stink!  Is it just my bottle that smells kind of like feet?  lol

Anyway, after wearing this for a day, I decided to jazz it up a bit, and here's the result:
 

I loved my Scalloped Manicure from the other day so much, I decided to try it again.  This time, I used Orly's Luxe over top and doesn't it look fabulous!?  I love, love, love this color combo!  And I think the glitter peeking through the blue just adds a little something extra.  Whaddya think?

Thanks so much for reading!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!