Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rainbow Bright


Howdy, everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I've kept myself busy even with 2 whole days off work in a row.  I've got a fun manicure for you guys today.  This is from a tutorial I found on Chalkboard Nails.  She calls it the "Ruffle Manicure".  Now, her ruffles are much more pronounced than mine.  Mine kind of look like wavy lines, rather than ruffles, but it's still a fun effect.  I think I need a bit bigger dotting tool to get the look down right.  In any case, here's my version.


I wanted something bright and colorful to wear this weekend and I think I found it!  I've used 8 different polishes and I'm not going to give you a whole list of everything, just because, with this manicure, it doesn't really matter which colors you use.  You could do something bright like this, or something more monochromatic.  I think it would be fun to try with complementary colors as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!