Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holographic Teal


I have been a very bad blogger.  I think it's been over 3 days since my last post!  I can't believe anyone is still hanging around to read this.  Have you ever just needed a technology break?  Sometimes, I feel like I spend all my free time on the computer and I just needed a little time to get out of the house.  In any case, I'm back on track and I have a new manicure for you today.


Sorry for the wear along the edge of my nails, I've been wearing this one for a couple of days.  And I haven't been taking care of my cuticles again, so they look a little rough.  I'll get 'em back in shape in no time!  I started with one coat of Sinful Colors Why Not, a beautiful ocean blue creme.  On top of that, I applied 3 coats of Kleancolor Chunky Holographic Teal; tons of small holographic glitter in a clear teal base.  This was such a simple manicure, but I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.  Just goes to show that sometimes, simplicity is best.

I hope that there are some folks out there still reading my posts and that you enjoyed this one.  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!