Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Kleancolor Bluebell


Howdy all!  Just a quick post this evening, cuz it's Friday and I know most people have better things to do that sit around and read nail blogs :)

I have another Kleancolor swatch for you today.  Post-swatching, I decided to add a little something extra on top.  Here it is:
 

This is 3 coats of Kleancolor  Chunky Holographic Bluebell over 2ish coats of China Glaze First Mate.  Bluebell is a small, green to orange holographic glitter in a clear blue tinged base.  I love the colors in this one!  I decided to go back over top of the glitter and add some stripes of First Mate to finish this manicure off.  I've got vertical, horizontal and diagonal stripes going here, lots of fun!

Once again, I'll try to snag some daylight shots of this so you can see the color better.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!