Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sinful Colors Zeus


Howdy, everyone!  Can I get a big "YAY" for the weekend?!  I actually have a Saturday off and I have no idea what to do with it.  However, I figured a good way to start would be to blog about my nails :)





Top photo is indoors, bottom photo is in sun.

I started with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Zeus, a dusky lavender with some lovely shimmers of pink running through it.  On top of that, I added an elongated French tip of Nina's Ultra Pro in Purple-Xing.  I love, love, love Purple-Xing!  I've described it before in this post; it's like wearing the night sky on your finger nails!  On my ring fingers, I added some iridescent sequins to cover the nail...they kind of look like disco balls :)  Very sparkly, love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!