Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Totally Aflorable


Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has had a great week.  I just wanted to do a quick post to show you my newest Sally Hansen polish strips: Aflorable!
 

I coveted this pattern for weeks before I bought these.  If you follow my posts, you'll know that I finally tried SH's polish strips last week, after finding some on sale for half price at Target.  Since those went over so well, I finally felt confident enough to pay full price for this pattern.  Of course, when I went to Walgreen's to buy them, I found they were having a buy one, get one half off sale so I managed to get a bit of a deal.  Totally worth it!  I just love this whole look!  I think the colors are flattering to my skin tone and these strips are so easy to apply!  Add a coat of Seche Vite and it's near perfection!  Here's a closer detail shot:


So cute!  

On a technical note, I managed to change my settings on my comments so anyone and everyone can comment.  I know a couple of people were worried about logging in or leaving an email address, so now you shouldn't have to worry about it.  Feel free to comment away!

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!