Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Take Me out to the Ball Game


Hello, folks!  Tonight I have for you...perfect game day nails!


I'm so fricking proud of these and I can't wait to show them off at the stadium tomorrow.  Not that I'm particularly a White Sox fan, but I feel I should support the Chicago teams...especially through nail art!  I started with 2 coats of Wet 'n' Wild's Wild Shine in French White Creme and added one coat of MAC Vestral White.  Everything else is hand painting using striper brushes and various nail polishes.  These really turned out so much better than I was hoping.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!