Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Confetti Manicure

Hello and happy Sunday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Today I have some more of the Wet n Wild glitters I bought last week to show you.  I actually wasn't terribly wild about this manicure, but I got several compliments on it at work today, so I figured I'd go ahead and post it.  Here it is!


This is a very super-sparkly manicure, there's no doubt about that!  It kind of looks like I have disco balls on my fingers :)  I started with 2 coats of Wet n Wild's Wild Shine in Bijou Blue and then I dabbed on two different glitters from the Wet n Wild's Fast Dry Sparks & Stripes collection: Light With Caution and Spontaneous Combustion. Light With Caution has large, coppery hexagonal glitter with smaller, square blue and green glitter mixed into a clear base.  Spontaneous Combustion also has hexagonal glitter but in blue, green, purple, silver and gold.  I tried to do an alternating gradient with these, although it doesn't show as clearly as I would like.  Here's a detail view.


It is eye-catching, but I wish the gradient showed a bit more.  In any case, I hope you enjoyed checking it out and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!