Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Barielle Halloween Manicure Contest Entry


Heya folks!  Hope everyone is ready for Halloween!  I've got one last spooky manicure for the season.  I've entered this one into Barielle's Halloween Manicure contest so you all know what's coming next lol  If you'd like to vote for my version of Frankenstein and his bride, you can click here and "like" the photo.   If you'd rather not vote, that's totally fine as well :)  I hope you enjoy the manicure just the same!


I used all Barielle polishes for this one and, as I don't have very many and none in very "Halloween-y" colors, this was a bit difficult.  I used Lemondrops, Purple Hearts, and Sweet Addiction.  I'm quite proud of Franky, but I wish I'd have gotten more of the Bride's hair in there so you could tell better who she is.  The rest of my nails are water marbled in different colors.

Voting is only open through Oct. 31st at noon, so I'm running pretty late with this one but I wanted to give it a shot nonetheless.  Again, you can vote here by "liking" the photo...pretty easy, peasy!

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!