Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pigtails and Purple Nails


Howdy, everyone!  College football season is really heating up and my Wildcats are still in the thick of it!  They beat Oklahoma State today 44-30.  It's really such an exciting and inspirational season for K-State fans and I can't wait to see what happens in the next month!  But anyway, on to the nails, which is what you all are waiting for lol  





Here I started with 2 coats of Purple Pulse by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure.  PP is a gorgeous purple frost with blue and red flecks.  On my thumbnail, I used Wet 'n' Wild's Fast Dry in Stars & Stripes.  My index finger is stenciled with Diamonds Are Forever by Revlon.  I stamped and free-handed the "KSU" on my middle finger using Sinful Colors' Bad Chick.  On my ring finger, I sprinkled purple flocking powder over a still-wet base coat and tamped it down so it would stick.  The flocking powder is from Michael's Recollections line.  And, finally, my pinkie has an animal print using Diamonds Are Forever again and a black striping polish.

I though this turned out really fun and you can't blame the slow start on me this time, as this was done Friday night long before midnight lol

Here's a shot of my right hand:



My cuticles are starting to get a bit ragged.  I'm really kind of a slacker when it comes to taking care of them...I have to be more diligent about it or I'm gonna end up with sandpaper around my nails!

Oh! Here's a picture of my pigtails that I wear every game day as well:


Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!