Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Nail-aween Challenge 9: Pumpkin Nails


Howdy, everyone!  Well, we're almost down to it...it's October 29th.  I can't believe how this month has flown!  This is the second to last Nail-aween challenge and it's pumpkin nails!  I've seen quite a few really great pumpkin manicures the last couple of days.  I decided to just run with a simple design on these.  Whaddya think?


I started with 2 coats of Nicole by O.P.I. in My Lifesaver, a beautiful sky blue creme.  I used Julep's Parker as a base color for the pumpkins and then topped it with KleanColor's Chunky Holo in Poppy for a bit of depth.  Essie's Mojito Madness and Wet 'n' Wild's FastDry Sagreena the Teenage Witch make up the stems and leaves.  I used striper polishes in white and black for the details.  

All in all, I thought this turned out ok.  Is it my favorite Halloween manicure?  No.  Was it fun to try something different?  Definitely.

One more look at these guys:
 

And you only have a few more days to check out the other participants' work in this challenge.  Here's the list again, please visit them and show 'em some love!



 
Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!