Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

16 of 31: Tribal Nails


Howdy, everyone.  Short post this evening.  Tribal nails are the challenge of the day and mine aren't that great.  I really don't care for the look of most tribal manicures, it's just too much pattern on the nail for me.  However, I didn't want to skip the day so I decided to try my hand at some Maori tribe patterns.  Here's what they look like:


I started with two coats of Wet 'n' Wild Megalast in Private Viewing.  To do the tribal patterns, I used a Sharpie pen and just free-handed everything.  Some turned out better than others and I wish the marker would have given me a darker line overall.  I'm just too tired tonight to redo them, however.  I promise to give it my all for tomorrow...glitter nails!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!