Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Misbehaved


Howdy, everyone!  Just a quick post this evening.  I have another set of Sally Hansen polish strips to show you.  This is one I've coveted for quite awhile and finally found a great deal on copious.com, which is kind of a fun place, although I think most things there are a bit over-priced.  Anyway, on to the mani!
 

This is Misbehaved...isn't she fun!  I believe these are supposed to look like fishnet stockings, although there is something of the fish scales about them, too.  The background is a pretty metallic gold with the black criss-crossing lines over top...very dramatic!  

I'm not sure if it was just my application this time, or if there's something with this pattern in particular, but these don't seem to be sticking as well as other SH strips I've used before.  I'm hoping it's just a fluke.  Has anyone had a similar issue? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!