Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Debbie and Cindy Glitter Gradient Manicure



Howdy, everyone!  Ready for Monday?  Me either.  Oh well, at least my nails look fabulous, which is always a great way to start the week :)  Here's what I'm wearing:


 I have to give a shout out to my new best friend, Bernadette, who was nice enough to give me my very first bottle of Deborah Lippmann polish!  I have long coveted Lippmann polishes but can never bring myself to fork over the dough for them, so it was great to get a bottle to try.  Incidentally, Deborah is the "Debbie" to which this post title refers.  We'll talk about Cindy in a minute.  

So I started here with 2 coats of Deborah Lippman's Pop Life, a beautiful petal pink creme.  Fantastic formula, I'm so in love with this polish right now!  The color is so lovely, but I couldn't wear it just by itself, cuz that's just silly :)  Enter "Cindy".  I decided to do a glitter gradient with another Cynthia Rowley polish.  I hit Marshall's the other day and scored another set of CR polishes, this time a little box of 3 glitter polishes.  Does anyone know where I can find the names of these?  The one pictured here is a multi-colored hex glitter.  Tons of colors in a few different sizes, total wow factor on the nail.  Here's a closer look of the color and shape of the glitter:


As always, thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!