Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Kansas State Game Day Manicure


Hi there, folks!  If you're fairly new to my blog, you may not know that I'm a football nut.  In particular, a Kansas State University Wildcat football nut.  Today is the first game of the year and I'm super excited to watch my 'Cats play again...it's been too long!  I know you're asking yourself what this has to do with nails or polish.  Well, just like any fan I like to display my team's colors and fortunately, nail polish comes in many colors including the regal purple and white of the Wildcats!  So without further ado, here's my game day mani to cheer on the 'Cats!


I used bunches of polishes to create this look (I'll include a list at the end of the post if you're interested) and some fun PowerCat (my team's icon) decals I found online.  I'm trepidatious about the decals, as my team seems to do better when I handpaint them.  Yes, I'm a crazy superstitious fan to boot lol  But, I'm chancing it because the decals are just so darn cute!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this manicure (even though I know not every one is into sports).  I know I can't be the only fan out there who paints her nails for game days. I'd love to see your team manicures as well!  Feel free to link them in the comments section!  Thanks so much for reading!

Polish list:
Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer~Donatello
Sinful Colors~Snow Me White
Zoya~Carter
China Glaze~Creative Fantasy
O.P.I.~Solitaire
Sally Hansen Striper~White & Purple
Wet 'n' Wild~2% Milk
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!