It's finally here! I'm so excited to start up my Fall Hallow's Eve Giveaway after planning and collecting prizes for so long! And I know you're all looking forward to it, too :) But, before we get to the prizes, I want to run a few numbers by you all. Because of you wonderful people, I have 247 GFC followers, 343 Bloglovin' followers, AND 557(!) Facebook likes! I absolutely cannot believe that there are so many of you out there and that's really what this giveaway is about. While many of the prizes are Fall/Halloween themed, and while I do love Fall and I do love Halloween, what I really want to do is thank all of you for your support. Blogging is no where near as much fun when no one is reading ;)
Alright, I know you're all itching to see what goodies are up for grabs! First up, there are two prizes donated by Leah and Panacea from My Nail Polish is Poppin'. These sweet gals were kind enough to answer my call for donations and I know they'd love it if you stopped by and expressed your appreciation on their blog or Facebook.
Prize Pack #1: Hoof Mini Mani Set, Salon Perfect~Orange Flame, Wet 'n' Wild Megalast~On the 101
Prize Pack #2: Zombie Nail Stickers, Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers~In the Coffin, Color Club~Green (no name)
*The following prizes were purchased by me for this giveaway.*
The next 7 prizes are all from me :) I do want to mention that, as you're reading the descriptions, some items are not currently pictured. I was late ordering a few things, so I'll add photos as I get them. I did link things up so if you want to see the missing prizes, you can reference the link. I had asked on Facebook if you guys would prefer mixed Prize Packs of Indies and mainstream polishes or Packs of all indie/all mainstream. The overwhelming votes were for mixing it up so I did, for the most part. There are three mixed Prize Packs, one nail art Pack, one all Indie Pack, and one all mainstream Pack.
Additionally, I'm able to offer an International Prize this time! I know I get a lot of support from folks outside of the U.S. and I wanted to be able to offer you all a prize as well. The last prize is specifically for International folks and will have a separate Rafflecopter widget for entry.
Prize Pack #3: Milani Nail Art~Green Sketch & Blue Print, O.P.I.~Congeniality is My Middle Name, Hit Polish~Halloween 2.0, Paint Shop Polish~Monster Mash
Prize Pack #4: Milani Nail Art~White Canvas & Purple Outline, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength~Private I, Hit Polish~Witches Brew, Paint Shop Polish~Infected
Prize Pack #5: Milani Nail Art~Black Sketch & Orange Graph, Sinful Colors~Cinderella, Hit Polish~Jack Love Sally, Paint Shop Polish~Hocus Pocus
Prize Pack #6: XL Squishy Stamper with 2 scrapers (not pictured), Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips~Heart Breaker & How Corny, Recollections Flocking Powder~Goldenrod & Carrot, Recollections Microbeads~Heather & Capri, Cina Nail Art Decals~Haunted Nights, 2 rolls of striping tape in purple and orange
Prize Pack #7: LynBDesigns~Deadly Nightshade (full size), Daring Digits~Kelly (full size), Spellbound Nails~Be-witching Old Broads (mini size) & Pumpkin Crusher (mini size)
Prize Pack #8: Wet 'n' Wild Meglast~Disturbia & Mixing It Up with Clear Nail Protector, O.P.I.~Just Spotted the Lizard, Save Me, & Not Like the Movies
International Prize: $25 Llarowe Gift Certificate
I do so hope you guys are as excited about these prizes as I was picking them out! A few rules to keep in mind when entering:
1. There are two Rafflecopter widgets. The first is marked for U.S. entries and the second is marked for International entries. If you are International (outside the U.S.) and would like to enter the U.S. contest, you MUST have a U.S. shipping address where I can ship your prize and they would then ship it on to you. U.S. contestants MAY NOT enter the International contest. Doing so will result in forfeiture of ANY prize.
2. You must be 18 years or older or have parent/guardian permission to enter.
3. There are 6 mandatory entries. All other entries are optional. I tried not to make it too onerous to fill out.
4. There are 8 U.S. Prize Packs and one International Prize. I will draw one winner for each Prize and contact them via email. Each winner will have 48 hours from the time of notification to claim their prize or they forfeit and I will redraw a new winner for that Prize.
5. I cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged prizes. I package things carefully, but cannot help what acrobatics the USPS decides to put them through after they leave my hands.
6. The giveaway will start at midnight CST on 10/4/2013 and accept entries through midnight CST on 10/21/2013.
7. If you have questions/concerns/problems, please contact me on Facebook or email me at email@example.com.
One more time, I just want to express my gratitude to all of you, whether you follow me on GFC, Bloglovin', or Facebook for your support. Thank you so much for reading and good luck to everyone!
U.S Entriesa Rafflecopter giveaway
International Entries(HEADS UP!! U.S. entries are NOT allowed on the International Rafflecopter widget!! I'm giving the U.S. folks who've already entered here a pass this time, because perhaps I wasn't clear on this. Please read the rules! The only prize I can offer the International folks is the gift certificate, so it's not fair if I let U.S. people enter this one, too! Thanks for understanding!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway