Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pigtails & Purple Nails: Game Day Manicure


Hello to my lovely readers!  I'm down to the wire on getting this post up, I almost forgot!  Bad juju, forgetting my Game Day mani ON Game Day!  I'm headed to the local alumni-sponsored bar gathering for the Kansas State vs. Texas game in about 15 minutes, so I gotta type fast lol  Tonight is my Wildcats' first conference game so it's kind of a big deal!  Here's my team spirit mani for the day:


I tried out a plaid pattern on my ring finger this time around.  I got the idea from this pin I saw last week on Pinterest.  Mine didn't come out quite as nice, I need to be a little more delicate with the smaller stripes, but I like it anyway.


I believe I've finally found the perfect KSU purple; China Glaze's Grape Pop.  It's the exact right color and it's opaque in almost one coat!
 

As always, thanks for taking the time to view my KSU Wildcats manicure.  I know football doesn't mean much to a lot of folks, but I love it!  Go, 'Cats!

2 comments:

  1. I love the plaid! Awesome mani! I'm going to be doing weekly hockey mani's now too because of you, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! I wish this one would have helped my guys out a bit more tonight *sigh* It's a rebuilding year. I can't wait to see your 'Hawks manis!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!