Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer Gradient with Nail Pattern Boldness


Howdy, everyone!  I hope you've all had a nice holiday here in the States.  I have a quick, fun manicure for you today.  I actually got this idea from The Polished Perfectionist so I can't say it's original, but I liked the look so much, I knew I had to give it a try! 


I'm loving how this turned out!  I used Sinful Colors in Innocent and Why Not for the gradient and then topped it with Flipping Out Hard by Nail Pattern Boldness.


FOH is a glitter bomb packed with tiny blue, green, and yellow neon matte glitters.  I bought it because I think it looks quite a bit like Floam, which is a total lemming of mine.  When I got the bottle from NPB, I was stumped at how to use it.  I did try to build it up on its own, but didn't have as much success with it as I'd hoped so when I saw The Polished Perfectionist's post, I knew FOH was just perfect for this look!


What do you guys think? 

Thanks so much for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Yes! I saw TPP's post too and I was so in love with it!
    You did awesome and thanks for letting us know about that NPB polish since Floam is never available!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wouldn't delay on the NPB, I have a feeling hers are gonna be hard to get before too much longer as well. The quality is just too good!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving it. That gradient is sockem powie. Wow.

    Another hat tip to you re: Flipping Out Hard. Want badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like blue and green - the new colors on my blog. This looks awesome! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! Now, only if summer would start here already!!

      Delete
  4. This looks phenomenal! Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!