Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

May the Fourth Be With You ;)


Howdy, everyone!  I'm sure I won't be the only one posting a Star Wars related manicure today, but I hope you'll take a minute to check mine out.  This business took me forever and I just love it!  Without further ado:



Aren't they cute!?  I have to say the Dark Side was with me today cuz Darth Vader and the Stormtrooper were a lot easier for me than R2 and C3PO.  In the end, however, I'm pretty proud of what I did.


I used too many polishes to keep track of, but my middle finger does have 3 coats of Orly's Androgynie.  I thought it was a nice accent of "galaxy" polish.

And, if you've made it to the bottom of this post, I've got a little silly to share with you.  I did a year-long self portrait project a couple of years ago and the photo below was my most-viewed SP on flickr.  I think it's an appropriate addition, in honor of the date, and I hope you get a giggle out of it!



Thanks so much for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! That pic is the best!!! May the 4th be with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL! LOVE the hair! You did an excellent job on these...I didn't even try. Not only because my artistic abilities are...bad, just bad. But time wise - I don't even want to know how long it took you.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Lisa!

      Liz, I actually taped the croissant rolls to a head band (and partly to my head)...one of the silliest things I've ever done, but it remains one of my favorite pictures ever lol Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!