Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Inevitable Valentine's Day Manicure


Howdy, folks!  Happy Valentine's Day!  I have to be honest, I'm really not a fan of this "holiday".  In part because I believe that if you love someone, you don't need the candy and card companies telling you which days you should tell them how you feel.  And also because I'm usually single on VDay lol  I typically refer to Valentine's Day as S.A.D.; Singles' Awareness Day.  Even though I do happen to have a boyfriend this year, I'm still not all into the hearts and chocolates.  That being said, it's still a reason to throw some nail art on and take one more polish off of my unworn pile...yay!  

So, without further ado, the inevitable VDay mani:


I picked up Sinful Colors Truth or Dare the other day at Walgreen's.  It's a really pretty raspberry creme and I'm happy to have a chance to try it out.  I'm wearing 2 coats here under everything else.  My thumb is also sporting Nicole by O.P.I. in Step 2 the Beat of My Heart, pink and lavender holographic hearts with holographic micro glitter in a clear base and my middle finger is adorned with Milani Jewel FX in Hot Pink, a mix of holographic, hot pink and deep fuchsia hex glitters in a clear base.  I threw some flocking powder and beads in a heart shape in there for good measure, as well as some X's and O's with a nail art pen.



It's actually kind of a fun manicure, even if I don't like to admit it lol  I do wish everyone a great Valentine's Day, just don't buy into the retail crap!  Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!