Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Going Strapless Manicure



Howdy all!  I've got a quick swatch for you guys today.  The other morning, post-brunch, my friend and I headed to the nearby Walmart Express where, despite having the most dismal cosmetics section I have ever seem, I managed to grab a couple of really pretty Pure Ice polishes.   Take a peek at this one:


Yowza!  This is Strapless, a fine bright blue metallic glitter in clear base.  I could not wait to get this home and try it out and it did not disappoint.  To amp up the blue, I used 2 coats of Strapless over 1 coat of Revlon's Royal.  I've not been able to tear my eyes away from my nails since I put it on.  And, for $1.97, I'm not sure you can really beat it!  The blue glitter has a bit more of a turquoise hue than what you're seeing here.  I'm not sure if it's Royal or my camera that's causing the color shift here, either way, it's still a gorgeous color. 

 

Be sure to stop by on Wednesday to check out my next ABC Challenge manicure!

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!