Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snowflake Manicure


Howdy, everyone!  I'm on a roll this week, three days in a row of posts...woot, woot!  I love today's manicure so much, I'm just gonna jump right in:



Isn't this fun?  This is a perfect holiday manicure without being too in-your-face-Christmas lol  I stared with a jelly sandwich.  One coat of Revlon's Royal, one coat of Julep's Jordan, and another coat of Royal make up this pretty sandwich.  Jordan is a gun-metal silver hex and micro glitter in a clear base and Royal is the most perfect royal blue jelly there ever was.  Seriously, I broke my ban on Revlon polishes to buy this one cuz it's just too good to pass up!  After the sandwich dried, I added some hand painted snowflakes for accents.  I used a white striping polish and topped my dots with a holographic glitter striping polish.  I got the idea for the design from Laatikollinen Lakkaa (again).  If you've got a minute, you should really check out her Advent Calendar posts.  She's got some great holiday manicure ideas!  I changed things up a bit from her original design by using a dotting tool to add some extra dots around the edges.  Here's another look:



I hope to keep up with my holiday manicures, since I'm having so much fun with them.  Thanks so much for reading and please check back to see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!