Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11 of 31: Polka Dot Nails


Howdy, everyone!  It's turning into another whirlwind week for me, I almost didn't get my Day 11 Challenge done!  I did manage to sneak it in after all so, on to the Polka Dots!



I started with one coat of Fingerpaints Hue Are You? topped by one coat of Maybelline's Color Show in Downtown Brown.  DB is a really pretty milk chocolate brown with a turquoise green shift.  I'll have to swatch this on its own and get some full sun photos going for you guys.  Maybelline has a few limited edition colors out in their Color Show line at the moment, but DB was the only one that caught my eye as something different.  Super pretty!

After all that dried (with the help of some Seche Vite, of course!), I did a polka dot gradient using Sinful Colors in Leap Flog and Athens and Wet 'n' Wild's Megalast in  I Need a Refresh-Mint.  I love the color combo here and the gradient effect is pretty nifty.

Tune in tomorrow for some stripe action!  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natalie. I'm trying a few places to get a hold of you. You were drawn as the winner of my Cirque giveaway -- please check your spam folder or email me directly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack! I'm so excited! An email is winging its way to you shortly! Thanks so much! (Can you tell I'm excited or should I throw a few more exclamation points at you? lol)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!