Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rock 'n' Roll B-Girl



Howdy, everyone!  Two posts in one day, very exciting!  I wanted to talk about the "Sinful" issue on its own, but I do have a manicure to show you! 

When I went to Walgreen's the other day, I found a new brand that I wasn't familiar with.  It's called "Black Radiance" and I believe it's owned by Wet 'n' Wild.  In any case, they had a display up and I thought some of the colors were really pretty.  They retail for about $2.99 so it might be a good replacement for Sinful Colors, if they don't shape up soon.


So this is 2 coats of Black Radiance Girls Rock in B-Girl, which is a pretty dark teal with a bit of a shimmer to it.  On top of that, I applied 2 coats of Wet 'n' Wild Fergie in Rock 'n' Roll; holographic and silver glitter in a gunmetal base.  It was cloudy today so I couldn't get any good outdoor photos, but trust me, this is FULL of sparkle!  So far, I'm really impressed with Wet 'n' Wild's Fergie line.  They apply easily and the glitters rock!  BR's Girls Rock collection is looking promising as well.  B-Girl has a satin finish on its own and it would look really nice with a topcoat as well.  

Thanks so much for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!