Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

KleanColor Chunky Holo Black


Howdy everyone!  So, I know I was supposed to do a 4th of July manicure next, but when I got home from work, I found my order of 9 KleanColor polishes had arrived!  It was mandatory that I try at least one of them out.  Busy week for me, first Julep and now KleanColor...I really need to stop spending money on polish lol  

The set I got today is KleanColor's Chunky Holographic line.  Anything with a holographic finish is OK by me.  I decided to try out one of the darker colors first.



This is 236 Chunky Holo Black. I used 3 coats layered over 1 coat of Wet 'n' Wild's Wild Shine Black Creme.  236 really covers most of the rainbow with several different sizes of holographic, hexagonal glitter, primarily greens and oranges, but there are yellows and reds and even some flecks of blue when the light hits it just right.  You can see why I just HAD to swatch it first!  I'm hoping to get some photos in the sunlight tomorrow, I'll add them if I do!

Oh, and don't worry, Independence Day mani will be forthcoming!  Thanks for stopping by!

 **Edit:  Here's the sun photo I promised.  I'm so excited to swatch the rest of the polishes in this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!