Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Lacquerlicious & Orly Manicure


Hi folks!  I have a super bright and fun manicure to show you all today.  I know with the weather, things have been kind of doldrummy around here and I know other parts of the country are getting hit just as bad.  I'm doing my best to keep my spirits up (and encourage the Spring weather to get here) by pulling out my most colorful polishes!  Today's manicure is no exception.



I started with 3 coats of Orly's Purple Poodle, which I picked up at Sally's last week on clearance.  PP is a fuchsia jelly with little blue flakie and glitter bits.   If this doesn't qualify for bright, I'm not sure what does!


I actually wore PP by itself for a day, but decided it needed a little something extra to punch it up even further.  I settled on No Tricks, Just Treats! by Lacquerlicious.  This is my first Lacquerlicious polish and I grabbed it over at Llarowe for $3!  Talk about a great sale!  Anyway, I'm definitely impressed with this brand and I hope to add a few more to my stash in the future.   NTJT! is the very definition of a glitter bomb.  Containing over 75(!) different glitters, each bottle is a little different.  Mine has a great mix of dots and hexes in large and small sizes, stars, bars and micro glitter in just about every color you can think of.  I can't wait to use this in a jelly sandwich!



Thank you all so much for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe mother nature was swayed by the polish gods, because it looks like spring may be eeking it's way into Chicago. That glitter from Lacquerlicious is just WOW! and Purple Poodle - from what I can see through all that glitter! - looks really pretty with that blue flakies flash coming through.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!