Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Indie Spotlight: I Love Nail Polish Brand A.C.Slater

*All products purchased by me.  Unsolicited review*

Hi there!  I hope a few of you are still home and awake on a Friday night.  I'm about down for the count, but I wanted to throw a quick post up about this gorgeous polish!  A few weeks ago, I Love Nail Polish had a restock and a pre-order release of some new colors.  I was lucky enough to snag a few of them and I've yet to be disappointed by anything Barbara has shipped out to me.  This polish is no exception!


A.C. Slater is a liner holographic with a dark greyish brown base; I'd call it mink.  The color itself is beautiful, soft and shimmery.  And that holographic....wow!  Warm and smoky with that colorful flash, this polish evokes outdoor bonfires on the beach and the sun setting on the water.  Simply sublime! 
 

As with every other ILNP polish I've tried, the formula was excellent.  Opaque in 2 coats and oh! so smooth!   I've used one coat of Sally Hansen Inst-Dri as a top coat for durability but the finish on this polish is so shiny, a top coat may not be necessary (unless, like me, you have a job that requires getting your hands beat up all day long!).  Even with my tough-on-the-nails day at work, I only had a bit of tip wear and no chips at all.


A.C. Slater currently retails for $10 for a 12ml bottle, however, the site is currently out of stock.  These babies go fast over at ILNP's website, so you'll want to follow the Facebook page to keep up with restocking information, new products, and any other pertinent news.  Additionally, if you sign up for an account on ILNP's site, you'll be notified by email of upcoming restocks and when they go live.  I will also say that ILNP has the BEST pre-order/restock system for ordering I've experienced for such a high-volume brand, including text/email notification when your turn in line comes up.  It's pretty awesome!

*All products purchased by me.  Unsolicited review*

Before I let you guys go, I wanted to let you know that I'm part of a pretty fantastic giveaway currently over at ColorSutra's blog.  She's celebrating 2K Facebook likes with a 31 prize (yes! 31!) giveaway!  Tons of great indie makers and other bloggers have united for this one and you won't want to miss it!  Go enter and good luck!  Thanks so much for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you posted this! I got this in the pre-order too, and haven't had a chance to try it yet! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!