Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Try It On Tuesday: Rainbow Honey's Hoof Wrassle






Good evening!  I'm in on the 11th hour (quite literally) with getting my Try It On Tuesday post up, but I'm gonna get it done!  If you'd like to join in the Tuesday fun, all you need to do is "like" SassyPaints on Facebook and every Tuesday, post one photo to her wall of your TIOT polish pick with a link to your post/instagram/facebook/etc. and the name of your pick.  Super simple, yes?  



My TIOT this week is Hoof Wrassle by Rainbow Honey.  I actually won this lovely in a giveaway a few weeks ago hosted by Esther's Nail Center.  I was pretty excited about winning it, since I don't own many RH polishes and this will actually be the first one I've tried.


Part of RH's The Equestria Collection, Hoof Wrassle (aside from having that awesome name!) is a sheer warm orange base with a golden shimmer.  It's got a gorgeous, perfect-for-Fall, glitter mix of copper, orange, and gold hexes and squares and some holographic bits thrown in for good measure.


HF is very sheer, I'm wearing 3 coats here over 2 coats of Sinful Color's Skylark as undies.  You *might* be able to build this up to opacity, but I'd expect it to take at least 5 coats.  I'm totally in love with this polish!  It makes me think of autumn leaves crunching underfoot and warm, cozy sweaters.  Can you tell that I'm jonesin' for fall like nobody's business?  Temperatures are in the 90's for most of the week here in Chicago, but it's looking like we might get a breath of autumn come Friday or so...yay!

Anyway, I'd highly recommend grabbing Hoof Wrassle if you'd like a fun, glittery autumn layering polish.  You can find it on the Rainbow Honey website retailing at $5 for a 10ml bottle and $10 for a 15ml bottle.  

Be sure to check back in tomorrow to see what the Mish Mash Challengers have up our sleeves for this week!  Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!