Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Try It On Tuesday: Above the Curve The Cat in The Hat


Good evening everyone!  I missed last Tuesday's Try It On Tuesday because I just had too much on my plate to get a post up.  Not so this week!  I took photos of this beauty last Thursday and held it in reserve just for today :)  Yay for being prepared!  Alright, enough about that. let's look at the polish!


Above the Curve has been celebrating their 1 year anniversary for the last couple of weeks and has had some awesome sales.  I managed to snag this gorgeous jelly glitter polish named The Cat in The Hat during one of those sales.  TCITH is a royal blue jelly packed with white and dark red hexes and bars.  Normally, I really dislike bar glitter.  They hang off the edges of the nail and they just look sloppy to me (no, you won't be seeing any of those China Glaze "feather" polishes from me lol) but this one has just the right amount of bars to add interest without irritation.


I wore this in 3 coats, although it was opaque in 2.  I love the depth of all the layers of jelly and glitter...it's just so fun to look at!  Application was a breeze, no excessive fishing for the larger glitters.


Again, I've got to be the bearer of sad news.  The Cat in The Hat is no longer available from Above the Curve, but they have so many other fabulous creations, you're really missing out if you don't at least go look!  You can also follow Shawn and Angel (creators of ATC) via their Facebook page, to keep updated on sales, new products, and giveaways (P.S. they do a TON of giveaways!). 

As always, thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!