Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pigtails & Purple Nails


Howdy, everyone!  Happy Saturday!  Since I'm down to a single job, I'm so enjoying my weekends off.  This is how it should be!  And I even get a 3-day weekend this week!  Woot, woot!  It is Saturday so I'm due for another Pigtails & Purple Nails game day post!  Tonight, my KSU Wildcats take on the UMass Minutemen in the third game of the season.  It looks to be a tough one, so I hope my superstitious mani magic will work its wonders!


I did some taped chevrons and a fun zig-zaggy square pattern this time around.  And I got my Powercat decals in the mail yesterday so I didn't have to spend hours handcrafting one.  Hopefully that won't throw off the game, but frankly, a girl has got to sleep sometime!
 

Here's a close up of the decal.  I'm pretty happy with them, especially since I had a credit and was able to take advantage of a free shipping sale so they cost me nothing!  The color is good and the quality seems decent, especially since I'll only wear them for 24 hours at most usually.  I got them on fanatics.com, regularly priced at $1.95 for a set of 16 decals.  It's a pretty good deal, and they have just about every team you can think of!


I know not everyone digs these game day posts, but I really enjoy showing support for my team with my nails.  So I hope I'm not boring you all to tears lol  I appreciate every one who takes the time to look at any of my posts, so if you've made it this far, thanks so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!