Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Orly's Skinny Dip


Howdy, all!  This is going to be a quick post, the Wichita State game is on and I'm hoping they win!  I'm a Kansas girl and it would be so awesome to see them go on to the next round in the NCAA tournament.  Go, Shockers!

Anyway, I have a gorgeous polish to show you guys today.  This is one of the polishes I received during a St. Patrick's Day exchange from the lovely Liz over at A Mani Maniac.  She gave me some wonderful things and it's about time I get to showing them on my blog!  Here we go!


This beauty is called Skinny Dip and is from Orly's 2012 Feel the Vibe Summer Collection.  OMG!  This IS the perfect summer blue!  I plan to wear it on my toes all summer long...so fabulous!  If you don't own this one, do yourself a favor and find a bottle ASAP.  Skinny Dip falls somewhere between a turquoise and a sky blue and has a subtle shimmer that's more pronounced in the bottle than on the nail.  The formula was fantastic, a little sheer and streaky on the first coat, but evened out with the second.  I went ahead and used three coats to make sure everything was opaque.  
 

You can see in this photo how smooth and flawless this polish is.  Thanks again, Liz, for sending me this loveliness (along with all the other goodies)!

Don't forget to enter my Sinful Colors giveaway, there are two prizes up for grabs so don't miss out! Thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is BLUE! Glad you love it! I've been wearing a lot of colors that are out of my comfort zone lately because of the challenge, but I don't think I could pull off this blue. It does look fabulous though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly happy to have it in my collection, all thanks to you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!