Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Milani Texture: Purple Streak


Howdy, everyone!  Trying to get back in the swing of posting more regularly again.  Time is my enemy!  I'm hoping that, come the beginning of April when I'm down to just one job, I'll have some extra free time to share posts with you all. 

In any case, tonight I have a fun polish to show you.  Those of you in the blogosphere have, no doubt, heard of the new Texture line from Milani.  These polishes are similar to the Liquid Sand line by O.P.I. but don't have the glitter so there's no sparkle.  That doesn't mean they aren't pretty darn cool anyway.  I've been eying them at Walgreen's for a week or so and finally decided I had to try one.  For $3.99, even if I hated it, I wouldn't break the bank.


I wasn't sure I'd like these when I first heard about them.  The finish reminds me of nothing so much as avocado skin.  Since trying this one, called Purple Streak, I've pretty much decided I need all of them, preferably as soon as possible!  I'm not sure what it is that's so interesting about this finish, but I love it!   


The color is fabulous, a deep purple with red undertones and the formula was easy to work with and dried quickly to a matte finish.  I used 2 coats in all of these photos and felt that was plenty for good coverage. 
 

Every once in awhile my camera surprises me and the above macro shot is one of those times.  You can really get a sense of the texture in this photo.  Nifty, no?  :)
 

What do you think?  Have you tried Milani's Texture polishes yet?  

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!