Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

LynBDesigns Sacre Blurple and Boardwalk Empire


Howdy, everyone!  I know I've been AWOL lately, but I'm working on reorganizing and resorting my polish stash which is a huge project.  I'm using an inventory app on my phone to get a handle on my collection, and maybe to get a rough idea of how much it cost me.  I'm not sure I want to know lol

Anyway, last week, I received a shipment from LynBDesigns.  She had a sale going in February where her whole etsy store was half price!  I couldn't resist!  Especially since she has a whole collection named after one of my favorite movies of all time, The Princess Bride.  The polishes I'm showing in this post are not from that collection, but my ABC Challenge post may contain some :)



I started here with 2-3 coats of Sacre Blurple, a gorgeous deep blue/purple jelly.  The color of this polish is AMAZING!  I wish I had thought to take photos of it by itself.  It's fairly comparable to Revlon's Royal, but with a bit more violet to it.  The formula was great, it was opaque in 2 coats, with some touch ups here and there and no staining when I removed it.  This is my first experience with LynB polishes and I couldn't be more pleased!


The second polish here is called Boardwalk Empire.  BE is a royal blue jelly base packed with purple and blue small shreds, and a mixture of teal, silver and blue hexes.  I'm sure this polish could be built up on its own in about 3 coats, but I decided to layer it here.  SB and BE seem to go hand in hand, don't they?


Again, the formula here was lovely.  I can't wait to try the rest of polishes I picked up from LynB, and I'll definitely be checking out her etsy store more often!

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!