Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Fucshia Jelly Sandwich


Hi there!  I've been lazy, lazy, lazy about keeping up with my blog and my nails in general, as you'll see from the following photos.  Time just seems to trickle away these days!  I have a quick post for you tonight, so let's get to it.


I probably should have saved this one for my ABC Challenge this week as we're on to "J", but it's so pretty I had to post it!  This is a jelly sandwich (hence the relevance to "J").  I started with 2 coats of Wet 'n' Wild's FastDry in FucshiaRama, followed by a coat of Collage Overlay by Seche.  Then I topped everything with another coat of FuschiaRama.
 

If you've never tried this technique, I highly suggest it.  Nothing shows off the wonderful squishy-ness of a jelly like a sandwich!  There's also the surprise factor since you can never be sure how the glitter you choose will look under a layer of jelly.  So fun!
 

Have you tried this technique?  What did you think?

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!