Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Nails



Happy New Year everyone!  I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday.  I headed out with my favorite people for a nice dinner and then on to one of the girls' apartments for drinks and chatting.  It was a good evening and a great way to start the new year.  Another great way to start the year is with a fabulous manicure and I just so happen to have one for you right here!  Take a look:




.....more after the jump.....





I wore this for New Year's Eve and I love it!  I started with two coats of Julep's Sienna, a pretty gold metallic polish.  Using narrow triangles of blue painter's tape, I created the "explosions" and then applied a coat of Wet 'n' Wild's Wild Shine in Black Creme.  At that point, I suppose I could have stopped because it did look pretty cool with just the black on the gold, but you know me; I can't resist a little sparkle.  So, I topped everything with a gold and holographic glitter polish from e.l.f.  These really remind me of fireworks going off so they really were the perfect manicure for NYE.  

Here's another look:

You can really see the gold sparkle on my thumbnail in this photo...so pretty!

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment here. I don't get to respond to every comment but I do read and appreciate each one. Please be aware, I delete all comments with websites/links attached that do not have prior approval. Thank you!